What to expect when you buy from Anglian
With some of the finest craftspeople in Britain behind our products, there's no denying that Anglian porches are built to last. And with more than 50 years of experience under our belts, we're confident that our products will stand the test of time.
While you'll probably never need it, our guarantee covers all Anglian porches. If you find that your porch isn't working as it should, we’re here to fix any issues straight away.
During every stage of its production, an Anglian porch is stringently checked by our assurance team. Our guarantee is there as an additional layer of protection, should you ever need it.
Standing out from the crowd, our guarantees are also covered by insurance. This means your guarantee will remain valid even in the unlikely event that we cease trading as a company.
The guarantee offered on all Anglian porches includes:
- A 10-year guarantee that covers both parts and labour
- A 15-year guarantee on any gas-filled units
- A 10-year security guarantee on all Yale 3-star cylinder locks
- Free deposit protection and access to the Conciliation Scheme in the rare event of a dispute, thanks to our membership in the Glass and Glazing Federation (GGF)
- An insurance-backed policy, ensuring your porch is covered no matter what, whether it needs repairing, rebuilding or rectifying. The policy is administered and underwritten by Home Improvement Protection, who are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and members of the Financial Compensation Services Scheme (FSCS).
Here at Anglian, we're proud of our reputation for exceeding industry standards. Fully compliant with all industry bodies, we've gone the extra mile to gain accreditations from the following organisations:
- Fenestration Self-Assessment Scheme (FENSA)
- Glass and Glazing Federation
- British Board of Agrément (BBA)
- Government-endorsed TrustMark scheme