When it comes to guaranteeing our products, our word is our bond. Our products are built to last by some of the finest craftspeople in Britain but, if you need us, we'll be there.
Our guarantees are worth more than the paper they’re written on. They’ll give you complete reassurance because, not only are our products made by the finest craftspeople here in the UK, they’re stringently checked by our quality assurance team at every stage of production so we know they’re of the highest standard.
We take the business of home improvements very seriously which is why we have voluntarily acquired accreditations from bodies such as Fenestration Self-Assessment Scheme (FENSA), and the Glass & Glazing Federation (GGF). Not all home improvement companies have these accreditations.
With more than £2bn-worth of Anglian’s home improvements covered by guarantee at any one time, it’s important that we get things right first time. While we’re confident that you won’t need to use your guarantee, after 50 years in business, you can be sure that we’ll be here to keep our promises if you ever did.
And because our guarantees are covered by insurance, unlike many other home improvements companies, if we ceased trading your window and door guarantees would remain valid.
These are the guarantees we offer:
- A 10-year guarantee on parts and labour for all our windows, doors (5 years on garage doors) and conservatories
- A 15-year guarantee on all our gas-filled sealed units
- As we are members of the Glass & Glazing Federation (GGF), you get extra protection as standard including free deposit protection and access to the Conciliation Scheme in the unlikely event of a dispute. We are kept up to date on technical standards written by leading experts in the industry and also follow the GGF’s Consumer Code of Good Practice.
- An insurance-backed guarantee on all windows and doors covering the cost of partial or complete repair, rebuilding or rectification, in line with our own 10 year guarantee is provided to you (up to the value of £100,000), in the event that we cease trading. This policy is administered by Home Improvement Protection. Home Improvement Protection is an Appointed Representative of Independent Warranty who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- We meet or exceed all industry standards and are fully compliant with all relevant industry bodies, including the Fenestration Self-Assessment Scheme (FENSA), which ensures installations comply with building regulations for England and Wales; the Glass & Glazing Federation (GGF); the British Board of Agrement (BBA) and the Government-endorsed TrustMark scheme. These accreditations are not compulsory but show that we take responsibility for our windows and doors seriously. We’ll be around for a long time to come but, even if we’re not, your guarantees will still stand.
- All Yale 3-star cylinder locks on our uPVC, aluminium & timber entrance doors have a 10 year guarantee. Yale is so confident their locks won’t fail, they’ll give you £1,000 should anyone burgle your home due to the failure of the Yale Three Star Cylinder. Please find your full guarantee here.
- All Ultion 3-star cylinders on our composite entrance doors have a 5 year anti-snap guarantee, should a burglary take place within 5 years from the date of installation and entry was achieved by snapping the Ultion lock, you will receive £1,000.