- Our orangeries reflect the historical grandeur of their origins in Renaissance Italy but benefit from state-of-the-art design and materials
- We design every orangery individually, then our skilled craftspeople custom-build it here in the UK
- Your safety and comfort are paramount, so we use high-tech security features and insulation for year-round use
We take care of everything when designing your conservatory
Planning permission can be complicated but you need not worry, Anglian will do all of the heavy lifting for you.
Not sure if you want a solid roof, a glass roof or a Solaroof? Choose the conservatory roof that fits your home perfectly.
Read more about our design service and how we will help you choose the best options for your home.
Explore Orangeries Features & Options
Your Orangeries design options
The combination of brick and glass makes an orangery the ultimate flexible living space. Your designer will help you choose window and wall proportions to create a beautiful and stunning yet practical kitchen, dining room, sitting room or playroom that’s flooded with light. Choose uPVC frames in white, a wood-effect or our dual colour option of a dark exterior colour and a white interior. Or, if you prefer real wood, opt for sustainable timber frames in one of a wide variety of colour choices.
Every orangery is bespoke-made and your designer will guide you through your options in roof shape, window frame style and configuration as well as your choice of French, patio or bi-fold doors. We’ll build any size and shape that suits your needs - large, small, square, rectangular or bow-fronted.
- 10 year guarantee
- Made in Britain
- Accredited levels of security
- BBA certified products
- Fast, professional installation
Anglian fit more conservatories than anyone in the UK.Get a Price