Every Anglian external door (except garage doors and stable doors*) is fitted as standard with a Yale kitemarked 3 star cylinder lock – the highest specification available. The British Standard kitemark is evidence of its high quality, a symbol that’s required by most insurers and trusted worldwide. The three stars show that the mechanism has attained the top TS007 British Standard kitemark level of security, which includes new lock snapping tests, something that not all back and front door security locks achieve. The lock is also covered by a 10-year guarantee and the cylinder is ‘Secured by Design’ for extra peace of mind.
The system is built with unparalleled inner strength to protect you from the different forms of attack used by burglars, leaving your door safely locked. It is:
- Anti-drill: Specialised anti-drill pins in the barrel provide resistance.
- Anti-pick: The pin stack is designed to make it impossible to pick the lock.
- Anti-snap: Special cuts allow a small section of the cylinder to be sacrificed under attack, leaving the remainder intact.
- Anti-plug extraction: Special sections snap when attacked, leaving the rest of the plug whole. The anti-snap cuts provide additional resistance.
- Anti-bump: The pin stack design prevents even the most advanced bump keys from working.
Yale is so confident their locks won’t fail, they’ll give you £1,000 should anyone burgle your home due to the failure of the Yale 3 star cylinder. It's guarantees like this that help make sure Anglian front doors are the most secure front doors they can be.
The cylinders are supplied with three dual-branded Yale and Anglian dimple-cut keys as well as a key identification card should you ever wish to purchase more. You can also choose double or thumb-turn variants and a brass or chrome finish.
In short, our cylinder locks take care of all your biggest security concerns so you can simply relax and enjoy your new door.
*Stable doors have a 1 star cylinder fitted with a 2 star Armoshield cylinder guard to provide a 3 star solution.Get a Price
- 10 year guarantee
- Established in 1966
- Made in Britain
Front and Back Doors
Why Choose Anglian?
We believe that returning customers are a company's greatest recommendation - and 42% of ours come back to us for further home improvements. We think that you too will experience the Benefits of an Anglian Door if you choose us - we're there from order to installation with expert advice and make it our mission to provide you with a beautiful and secure door that's tailor-made for you.
Quality and craftsmanship matter to us, so we are proud to guarantee the standard of our replacement doors:
- 10-year guarantee on all exterior door frames
- 5-year guarantee on all garage doors
- 15-year guarantee on our Ultra gas-filled sealed units
- Additional Glass & Glazing Federation (GGF) protection a standard