For nearly 50 years Anglian has been at the forefront of the nation’s home improvements industry.
Right from the start in 1966, a commitment to quality and genuine customer care has been at the heart of Anglian's philosophy. We, very quickly, established a reputation for the quality of our windows, opening our first showroom in Ipswich in 1969 to showcase our unique and contemporary designs.
We've grown massively as a company since then, opening more showrooms across the whole country and new factories where our windows, doors, conservatories and other products are made. However, our mission is still the same – to provide exceptional quality and value so that our customers will come back to us time and time again. Find out why so many customers choose and recommend Anglian.
Today we’re still raising the standard by continually evolving our product designs and setting high quality standards that are endorsed by all the relevant industry bodies and glazing associations. We’re proud of the list of accreditations we’ve achieved because we know they give our customers added reassurance about the products they’re buying from us:
- Made in Britain – you’ll find this marque on all our products, showing that they’re made entirely in a British factory to the most rigorous quality standards. We’re pleased to support the British economy and manufacturing industry, and to deliver the products made by British craftspeople to our customers.
- Secured by Design – this an official police programme promoting security standards in crime prevention at home. It’s recognition that our uPVC casement and tilt & turn windows provide exceptional levels of protection against intruders.
- Trade associations – we’re proud to be a leading member of the Glass and Glazing Federation (GGF). Our memberships of FENSA and TrustMark also recognise our commitment to quality.
- British Standards – we hold many accreditations for our company, components and product standards. Indeed, many of our products exceed British and EU standards.
- BBA certificates – the British Board of Agrement has certified the quality of our products as fit for purpose for 25 years. Anglian is the only company to achieve the BBA Certificate for conservatory structures have earned this accreditation for our White Knight range.
- NVQ accreditation – as well as completing our rigorous in-house training, we encourage all our installation teams to achieve NVQs for window and door installation.
Read more about Anglian’s accreditations.
Working with us
As a nationwide company, we employ many people who share our values and commitment to quality and excellent customer service. We offer a range of rewarding careers in manufacturing, sales and a variety of business roles, as well as self-employment opportunities. We’re fully committed to providing equal opportunities for everyone – we believe that it’s not only good management practice, it also makes sound business sense in the world at large.
As part of our fast-growing online presence, we also work with many affiliate partners who promote our products and help us reach more customers. Find out more about our affiliate partnerships.
Caring for the environment
At Anglian, we’re sincere about our passion for the environment and make huge efforts to protect it. For example, each year we recycle 3,300 tonnes of glass, 1,300 tonnes of PVC, 80 tonnes of metal and 270 tonnes of wood. We introduced our Scrappage Scheme to help in recycling waste materials. The scheme enables customers to receive up to £3,000 when they purchase new energy-efficient windows from us because we are able to recycle their old windows.
Also in this section
Our reputation also enables us to build strong partnerships in the business arena through our Anglian Business Products division, working on large commercial and social housing projects.
We’re always keen to provide Help and support whether that’s answering your questions, outlining the step-by-step processes we follow or making it easy for you to get in touch. And, you can catch up with all the latest from Anglian by looking at our News and events.