- Transform your home with a T-shaped conservatory to add a stylish and flexible living area that you can enjoy all year round
- We’ll create designs to your precise specifications build your conservatory using traditional craftsmanship and the latest products
- Our state-of-the-art security systems and energy-efficient materials give you complete peace of mind
- Choose a glass or solid roof with optional roof windows and Solaroof glazing
We take care of everything when designing your conservatory
Planning permission can be complicated but you need not worry, Anglian will do all of the heavy lifting for you.
Not sure if you want a solid roof, a glass roof or a Solaroof? Choose the conservatory roof that fits your home perfectly.
Read more about our design service and how we will help you choose the best options for your home.
Explore T Shaped Features & Options
Your T Shaped design options
Our T-shaped conservatories are one of our most flexible designs, offering you a great way to extend your living space and enjoy your garden.
You can choose a uPVC frame in a range of finishes, including our popular White Knight, a range of woodgrains. You can even opt for our dual colour option which combines a white interior with a woodgrain exterior. If you prefer natural wood, we also offer a wide range of colours and natural finishes in sustainably-forested timber.
No two Anglian conservatories are the same. Yours will be individually designed to fit your exact requirements then built by our craftsmen here in Britain. You can select everything from the style of the roof (glass or solid), windows, including Tilt & Turn and traditional Casements, to your choice of patio, French, single or bi fold doors.
Make your own design statement with our range of finishing touches, from coloured and decorative glass – including our beautiful new Laura Ashley range – to ornate finials and crestings.
- 10 year guarantee
- Made in Britain
- Accredited levels of security
- BBA certified products
- Fast, professional installation
Anglian fit more conservatories than anyone in the UK.Get a Price