- Set out the “P” in the perfect proportion for your home to enjoy a flexible additional room
- Customise your P-shaped conservatory by choosing your own decorative touches, including ornate finials and hundreds of coloured and patterned glass design ideas
- Choose a solid roof – or replace your existing conservatory roof with a solid design
- We build every conservatory individually here in Britain, combining traditional craftsmanship with the latest technology
We take care of everything when designing your conservatory
Planning permission can be complicated but you need not worry, Anglian will do all of the heavy lifting for you.
Not sure if you want a solid roof, a glass roof or a Solaroof? Choose the conservatory roof that fits your home perfectly.
Read more about our design service and how we will help you choose the best options for your home.
Explore P Shaped Features & Options
Your P Shaped design options
Our P-shaped conservatories are constructed in durable uPVC and offer a choice of colours to perfectly complement your home, including our popular White Knight, a range of wooden effects and even our dual colour option of a wood-effect exterior and a white interior.
Our designers will help you create your dream conservatory and guide you through the best choices in everything from window and roof styles to decorative features. You can select Tilt & Turn or Casement windows and single, bi-fold, French or patio doors and Solaroof or a solid roof. You can even choose the exact height of the walls.
When it comes to finishing touches, you can choose from a wide selection of finials and crestings as well as a range of decorative and patterned glass that includes 12 new designs from Laura Ashley. It’s easy to make your finished conservatory truly unique to you.
- 10 year guarantee
- Made in Britain
- Accredited levels of security
- BBA certified products
- Fast, professional installation
Anglian fit more conservatories than anyone in the UK.Get a Price