- This simple design complements all styles of architecture and can be customised with your choice of doors, windows and decorative finishes
- Instead of glass, choose a solid roof with optional roof windows and Solaroof glazing. We can also replace the roof on your existing Lean-to conservatory
- Select from uPVC or natural timber, both made to last and available in a wide range of colours and effects
- Every Lean to conservatory is individually designed and built by our expert craftspeople using the finest materials
We take care of everything when designing your conservatory
Planning permission can be complicated but you need not worry, Anglian will do all of the heavy lifting for you.
Not sure if you want a solid roof, a glass roof or a Solaroof? Choose the conservatory roof that fits your home perfectly.
Read more about our design service and how we will help you choose the best options for your home.
Lean To Conservatory Range - Lean To Conservatories - Anglian Home
Your Lean to design options
One of our most modern designs, the garden Lean to conservatory is ideal if you’re seeking a minimalist look. It can also be finished with decorative details such as coloured and patterned glass from our wide range of options. You can even personalise it completely with your own unique glass creation.
Your designer will help you make your perfect garden room a reality, guiding you in your choice of single, patio, French or bi-fold doors, windows, roof (choose from glass or a cosy solid roof) and wall height. They will also talk you through the impressive range of frame colours and finishes available in either uPVC or natural wood.
- 10 year guarantee
- Made in Britain
- Accredited levels of security
- BBA certified products
- Fast, professional installation
Anglian fit more conservatories than anyone in the UK.Get a Price