If you get a cheaper, like for like quote for uPVC windows from another company, email [email protected] or write to us within 7 days and we’ll price match.
We’re all looking for quality products at the best price. Even a small saving can make a huge difference. That’s why we’ll match the price of like for like uPVC windows if you get a quote cheaper somewhere else.
How it Works
Pick Your uPVC Windows
Finding the perfect new windows is exciting enough, but finding a great deal on them is even better.
Got a cheaper quote?
Let us know! Email or write to us with your like for like competing offer within 7 days of your quote or signed contract.
Matching Your Quote
If the competing offer is for uPVC windows of the same size, style, quality and quantity, then we’ll match the price. Start your journey now with a free in-home or remote design visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Our price match promise covers uPVC windows in casement, tilt and turn, sliding sash, flush casement, double and triple glazing in all colours.
- Put your claim in writing, addressed to: Anglian Home Improvements, Marketing - Price Promise, Liberator Road, Norwich NR6 6EU or email: [email protected]
- Include photocopies or scans of the competing offer and product specification on the competitors headed paper
- The product style, size, and overall quantity must be detailed on the specification and match Anglian’s quotation/order i.e. it must be a like for like ‘offer/quote’
- Warranties for each of the products must either be the same or better than Anglian’s
- Competitors must meet or exceed the same quality standards and accreditations as Anglian products
- We need to receive your claim within 7 days of your quotation or signed contract
- We can only accept one claim per customer per order
- We do not match/beat exclusive discounts eg: staff/student/exceptional NHS/forces staff offers
- Anglian reserve the right to refuse a price match where we suspect fraud or unauthorised activity
Get Inspired and Learn More about New Windows
How much does Double Glazing Cost?
Find out more about how the cost of double glazing depends on your needs and requirements.
Should you get Double or Triple Glazing?
Explore the differences between double and triple glazing to decide which is right for your home.
Do new Windows Add Value to your Home?
Learn why it's worth considering new double or triple-glazed windows to attract homebuyers.
Window Energy Efficiency
Find out the difference between an A++ and an E rated window and why we install A-rated as standard.
Our Accreditations and Licenses
The British Board of Agrement provides certification on the quality of our products.
Anglian’s PVC-U Casement and Tilt & Turn windows have enhanced security performance.
The British Fenestration Ratings Council is the UK’s national system for rating energy efficient windows.
The Fenestration Self-Assessment Scheme ensures window installers comply with buildings regulations in England & Wales.
Look for our FSC® certified wooden window and door products on our website.
Anglian is a leading member of the Glass and Glazing Federation (GGF).
PVC Industry initiative to improve manufacturing, minimise emissions and develop recycling practices
TrustMark is a government endorsed not-for-profit organisation that operates through more than 30 scheme operators.