Anglian’s exterior uPVC cladding will instantly transform your home with a great choice of styles and colours. Manufactured from PVC-UE extruded foam boards our cladding range can help improve the insulation of your home – offering better thermal efficiency than brick, concrete or wood.
- Plain Tongue & Groove finish in White uPVC is hardwearing, authentic and will complement any style of home.
- Shiplap style with its flat finish which is available in White, Dark Woodgrain, Golden Oak, Anthracite Grey, Black, Sage Green or Cream.
- Our Featheredge finish is beautifully embossed and available White, Pale Grey, Pale Biscuit, Truffle, Ivory, Grey Mist, Silver Grey and Cream. Featheredge offers an ideal solution for those wanting to mix traditional with contemporary.
Whatever style and colour you prefer, your exterior uPVC cladding will be made specifically for your home in our UK factory and will be guaranteed for 10 years. So it will protect your home for many years to come, only needing an occasional wipe to keep looking its best.
Cladding features and options
Why Choose Anglian?
Anglian has a reputation across the industry as the experts in uPVC home improvements. Our cladding is no exception. We’ve developed three stunning ranges of external cladding to complement any style of home. Read about the benefits of Anglian Rooftrim and discover more about our exceptional quality standards and guarantees below.
Every piece of cladding and every roofline product is Made in Britain by our experienced craftspeople at our factories.
- All our products are individually made to measure
- Quality checks at every stage
- Safe and professional installation
- We’re BBA accredited for the entire manufacture and installation process
When you order with Anglian, you have the reassurance of getting worthwhile guarantees that you can rely on and help if you ever need it.
- 10-year guarantee on all Rooftrim products
- Made in Britain from start to finish
- We hold many quality and safety certifications
- We’re always here to help if you need us
Is cladding available on its own? What are the colour choices? Get the answers quickly and easily to these and other questions in our FAQs.Find out more