Peace of mind
10 year guarantees
Find out more
9 out of 10 would recommend*
9 OUT OF 10
- The strong rectangular shape makes a bold design statement and maximises space and light into the conservatory
- Choose a glass roof or a solid roof with optional roof windows and Solaroof glazing - or we can simply revamp you existing conservatory with a replacement roof
- You can customise your Regency design with a veranda and your choice of frames, doors and finishing touches such as sunburst detail, coloured and leaded glass
- Every Regency conservatory is custom-built here in Britain by our craftspeople to give you a bespoke design that suits you and your home perfectly
We take care of everything when designing your conservatory
Planning permission can be complicated but you need not worry, Anglian will do all of the heavy lifting for you.
Not sure if you want a solid roof, a glass roof or a Solaroof? Choose the conservatory roof that fits your home perfectly.
Read more about our design service and how we will help you choose the best options for your home.
Explore Regency Features & Options
Your Regency design options
The Regency style conservatory gives you plenty of options to create the perfect extension to your home. It’s available in a choice of uPVC frame finishes, including our popular White Knight, a choice of woodgrain colours and the dual colour option that combines a woodgrain exterior with a white interior. Or, If you prefer a wooden look and feel, our woodgrain-effect uPVC should be considered as it provides the look of timber, but with very little maintenance.
We’ve hundreds of designs in coloured, bevelled and decorative glass and a new exciting range of Laura Ashley etched glass designs. Plus, you’ll benefit from the energy savings that come with our energy efficient sealed units. All our conservatories are individually made to your exact specifications and our designer will guide you through the design options to help you make the best choice.
We even have options for you to choose form with the design of your conservatory roof. Opt for Solaroof, which can help keep your conservatory warm in the winter and cool in the summer months, or a cosy solid roof for a more enclosed feel. You can also design the roof with added touches like crestings and finials.
- 10 year guarantee
- Made in Britain
- Accredited levels of security
- BBA certified products
- Fast, professional installation
Anglian fit more conservatories than anyone in the UK.Get My Quote