- A-rated double-glazed units cut down noise and draughts and save you money on energy bills
- Advanced security features as standard, accredited by the Secured by Design UK Police initiative
- Long-lasting spring spirals provide exceptionally smooth opening and closing
- Authentic period details include elegant furniture, traditional butt joints, putty line detailing and decorative horns
- The windows can tilt for easy cleaning and the uPVC frames are virtually maintenance-free
- A choice of white and cream in textured woodgrain finish, which will match other Anglian products
- Ask us for a free no-obligation quote today
Design your perfect windows or front door with our Visualiser
Choose your ideal uPVC windows, or composite/most popular uPVC front door, change the colours and furniture and see how it looks on a house type like yours.Start designing
Elite Sash Features
We design every window with our three values in mind
Your security is of paramount importance, so at Anglian we manufacture windows to reflect this. Each window is made with robust multi-chambered uPVC with welded joints for added strength against forced entry.
All our windows achieve a high energy rating, with triple glazing guaranteeing maximum performance. With recent advancements in glass technology, our windows are more energy efficient than ever, saving you money on heating bills and helping to cut carbon emissions.
All our A-rated windows provide a sound protection level of 31dB, however our "Safe and Sound" range goes further for those living by busy roads, flight paths and railways.