uPVC Casement Windows
If you’re looking for a modern, no-fuss window, then uPVC casement windows are the right choice. Choose from A or A+ double-glazed uPVC casement window styles, or upgrade to triple-glazed. There are plenty of designs – or configurations as we call them – to choose from depending on where in the home you’re looking to replace or add a window.
Our uPVC casement window frames have trickle vents for ventilation and can be placed on the latch to reduce unwanted condensation. Looking for something different to a standard white gloss finish? Your chosen frames can be foil-coated with the colour of your choice and customised with handle and glass options.
uPVC casement windows are BFRC-certified and A-rated as standard in double glazing, or A+ in triple glazing.
Upgrading from pre-2002 uPVC double-glazing to A-rated windows from Anglian could save you £184.25 off your annual energy bills*. That's more than £1800 over 10 years.
New uPVC casement windows are one of the best options on the market to reduce heat loss. We fill the thin gap between our windows with an inert gas. These colourless, insulating gases have the added effect of helping to reduce sound through the glass of a window. The airtight double weather seal when closed reduces draughts too.*Source Glass and Glazing Federation. A typical detached house has 23.7m2 of windows. Based on replacing uPVC double-glazed windows with a 12-14mm sealed unit and gas central heating with A-Rated thermally efficient windows.
We leave nothing to chance when it comes to the important task of ensuring that your home is as ‘safe as houses’. Our uPVC casement windows have a range of modern anti-burglar features as standard.
- Multi-point locking systems engage at several points along the window frame. This helps to distribute the force of any attempted break-in and makes it much more difficult for intruders to force the window open.
- Lockable handles that prevent the window from being opened from the outside come as standard. This provides an extra layer of security to prevent tampering or unauthorised entry.
- Internal glazing means the glass is fitted from the inside of the frame during manufacture. This makes it more difficult for intruders to remove it from the outside.
- Reinforced frames make them more resistant to impact and forced entry.
- Multi-chambered uPVC construction with welded joints for added strength.
- Where legally required, the window glass is laminated, making it shatter-resistant to provide extra protection against break-ins.
Our insurance-backed guarantees mean they remain valid until they run out. Not all window companies offer this, so be on the lookout. Under the terms of the guarantee, you are covered for the cost of a partial or complete repair of your windows.
- 10-year guarantee on frames, parts and labour.
- 15-year guarantee on the sealed glass unit. The sealed unit is covered in the event of a ‘blow out’, where condensation appears between the panes of glass.
- A BBA certificate on our White Knight uPVC casement windows means they meet or exceed building regulations and are made to the highest manufacturing standards.
- Secured by Design approved: this Police accreditation means our uPVC casement windows help keep buildings more secure from crime.
- FENSA and Glass and Glazing Federation (GGF) accredited, which ensures our uPVC casement windows are installed to the latest building regulations.
Made from the most popular window material, uPVC casement windows are the most versatile. This makes them ideal for the whole house. To use a cliché, as houses vary so much in design and age, there’s no one size fits all. With different-shaped windows, decorative glass options and colours available, they are made to measure for your home and individually priced.Here is a general guide to our overall uPVC casement window frame sizes.
- Min height 195mm
- Min width 195mm
- Max height overall frame 3000m
- Max width overall frame 3000m
Start your project today and enjoy it for longer. Spread the cost of your new uPVC casement windows with a low deposit of just £249 (12.9% APR) subject to affordability, status and lending criteria.
Buy uPVC Casement Windows from as little as £106.98 per month spread over 96 months:Window & Door Shawbrook Representative Example – 96 Months:
|Amount of credit||£6,538|
|Interest rate||12.2% per annum fixed|
Anglian Home Improvements is a trading name of Anglian Windows Limited and is a credit broker, not a lender.
Anglian Home Improvements is a trading name of Anglian Windows Limited, Registered office: Liberator Road, Norwich, NR6 6EU. Registered in England No. 2540020.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for consumer credit and non-investment and insurance activities.
Getting a Price is Easy
Find the windows you like
Take a good look through our window styles and colours.
Get in touch
Fill out our online form. Enjoy up to £250 off your quote by doing so.
Book with our Design Team
The team book your remote or in-home visit with your local Anglian designer.
Our uPVC Casements are made in the UK
Our uPVC Stormproof casement windows are made to order in our Norwich factory. We manufacture every part of your window in the UK, with strict quality control checks at each stage of production. Our windows carry the BSI Kitemark, meeting some of the highest industry standards. Once completed, we ship your order to your local team for installation. We even take your old windows away and break them down to recycle where possible.
Our happy customers
Mr Ransom, Kent
Dual-coloured, Anthracite Grey/ White uPVC bay window
"The house feels a lot warmer. The windows look great and we are very happy. The Anglian service has been excellent"Get a Price
Need some help?
Book a remote quote with our team on Livechat now, online Monday–Sunday 9am–5pm.
Explore More Products
- A-rated energy efficiency
- 30-year anti-rot guarantee
- FSC®-Certified wood
- Slim, durable frames
- Designer choice
- Over 200 RAL colours
- Traditional-look glazing bars
- A+ triple glazing option
- Casement, Flush and Sash styles
- Square, bow and splay designs
- Double and triple glazing
- Casement, Flush and Sash styles
Your Questions Answered by Us
uPVC casement windows are considered to be a cost-effective option for many homeowners. They are often less expensive than other types of windows, such as aluminium or wooden frames, and can provide a good balance of performance, durability, and energy efficiency. The cost of uPVC casement windows can also be influenced by the quality and reputation of the window supplier and installer. It's important to choose a reputable and experienced provider, such as Anglian, who can offer high-quality products and professional installation.
Installing uPVC casement windows can add value to your property. High-quality windows that are energy-efficient, secure, and low-maintenance can increase the desirability and value of a home. While the value added by uPVC casement windows can depend on various factors, including the location and condition of the property, investing in high-quality windows can be a worthwhile investment that can improve the overall value of your home.
uPVC casement windows are a type of window that has a hinged sash that swings outward from the frame. They are made of uPVC, which stands for unplasticized polyvinyl chloride, a durable and low-maintenance material that is commonly used in window frames. Casement windows are popular for their versatility and energy efficiency. They can be opened to allow the greatest airflow and natural light into a room, and their tight seal when closed helps to prevent drafts and improve insulation.
uPVC casement windows are popular for a combination of their performance, durability and affordability. They are known for their energy efficiency and can help to reduce heating and cooling costs by providing good insulation and reducing drafts. uPVC is a low-maintenance material that is easy to clean and does not need painting or sealing. This makes uPVC casement windows a convenient option for homeowners who want a hassle-free window solution.
Our Accreditations and Licenses
The British Board of Agrement provides certification on the quality of our products.
TrustMark is a government endorsed not-for-profit organisation that operates through more than 30 scheme operators.
Anglian is a leading member of the Glass and Glazing Federation (GGF).
Certifies products made from start to finish in a British factory by British craftspeople.
Independent service that deals with disputes between registered businesses and consumers.