An extra 5% off
How to get a new key for my Yale lock
Replacement Yale Door Keys
With every set of unique keys for your Yale 3 star cylinder you will receive a unique Key Identification Card. It is important that you keep this key code card in a safe and secure place. If you require additional or replacement keys there are a number of options you can take:
1. Recommended Head to www.yalestore.co.uk/spares/door-keys.html and select your correct key. The website will then guide you through the steps required. You'll need your unique Key Identification Card handy to input your unique key reference, which can be found on the back of this card.
2. Recommended Call the telephone number on the front of your key code card and request additional or replacement keys. (Please Note ordering additional or replacement keys will come at a cost.)
3. The Yale Platinum 3 Star Key is a patented key design, these keys can be obtained from various locksmiths who will be able to provide you with a key cut should you require one in case of urgent requirements. Please ensure you receive a genuine Yale key to the same specifications.
Important to Note
Unfortunately, Anglian is unable to source additional keys for your Yale lock. Whilst it is appreciated some keys will need to be cut urgently, the recommendations should be followed as a priority.
This is so you can be sure you receive the patented Yale Platinum 3 Star Key that is cut to the exact specification of the cylinders within your Anglian Door.
How secure are Anglian’s doors?
In short, very secure! All of our doors have Yale 3 Star cylinder locks - one of the world’s top names in security systems. These locks are anti-bump, anti-pick, anti-drill, anti-snap and anti-plug extraction,TS007:2014 3 Star accredited and BSI KM559658 accredited and tested to BSEN1303:2005.
Each of our doors is also fitted with robust hinges and locking mechanisms, which, with the overall strength and rigidity of the leaf and frame, makes for a door that is extremely secure. The excellent multi-point locking system, which varies slightly between the different door materials, locks the door firmly into the frame in at least three positions.
On our uPVC doors, the multi-point locking system incorporates three steel hook bolts, which are activated by a highly advanced security feature – a handle that resists levering or tampering and a Yale 3 Star Cylinder lock.
What happens when I enquire about buying an Anglian door?
If you’ve decided to purchase new doors for your home, here’s what you can expect from a typical Anglian installation process from start to finish:
- Free no-obligation quote - Give us a call and we’ll arrange an appointment time for one of our door designers to come and see your property. We can’t provide a quote over the phone as there are too many details to discuss.
- We carry out a detailed survey - We will come and take a look at your home and carry out a survey that ensures your doors are suited to your property and made to the right specifications.
- We make your doors - All our doors, interior and exterior, are made to the highest standards. All parts of your new doors are made with care right here in the UK.
- We fit your doors - Our expert installers will professionally fit your doors, leaving your home clean and tidy, and creating as little hassle to you as possible.
- We take payment - We want you to be happy, so we only take payment once your doors are fully installed.
- We guarantee our work - We ensure a high level of customer satisfaction by providing a range of guarantees across all our products.
Read a more detailed step-by-step guide to a door installation.