Wooden Flush Casement Windows
Wooden flush windows combine age old design with modern technology to create a chic, luxurious window that gives your home an instant lift. Secure, long-lasting and energy-efficient, they add character and value. Suitable for listed buildings and conservation areas, flush windows made from wood make a great investment.
Each flush wooden window has high-quality craftsmanship at its heart. Create the windows your home deserves with different designs, decorative glass and over 200 colourful paints and many wood stains to choose from. Add luxury with details like antique dummy stays or gold handles to finish your windows with style.
Our wooden flush window frames are made from material from well-managed, FSC®-Certified forests and other controlled sources. This means that materials used for our wooden flush windows have been responsibly sourced. Anti-rot finishes and anti-flake paint help our hardwood and softwood windows repel the elements over time. Care for them well and there's no reason they won't outlast you.
Double-glazed wooden flush casement windows are BFRC-certified and rated A as standard for energy efficiency. We use inert gas between two low-emissivity (low-E) glass panes to not only reduce the cold getting through from the outside but helps reflect warm air back into your room.
Wood is a poor conductor of heat, which helps reduce heat loss in winter and heat gain in summer. When closed, the windows form an airtight seal, stopping draughts getting around the frame. Wooden flush casement windows help maintain the temperature of your home throughout the year, lowering your dependence on heating and helping lower your energy bills.
Our wooden flush windows have a host of features to keep your home secure.
- Robust bi-directional mushroom cam locks secure the timber flush window at multiple points along the frame. This makes the window much harder to force when locked.
- Handles are lockable as standard.
- Wooden flush windows have internal glazing, meaning it is fitted from the inside, fixed with security glazing clips. This makes it difficult for the glass to be removed from the outside.
- Wood is a strong material that is hard to break. Combined with their tight flush finish, this makes them harder to break into.
- Where required by building regulations, we fit laminated shatter-resistant safety glass to provide more protection against intruders.
- 10-year guarantee on the wooden flush frames.
- 10-year guarantee on all our sealed glass units. This also covers a “blowout”, when the airtight seal is broken, allowing air between the panes which causes condensation.
- 30-year rot and fungal guarantee.
- 10-year guarantee on hardware, including hinges, handles and locks.
- 1-10 year guarantees on the surface finish of timber windows, depending on the finish.
- FENSA and Glass and Glazing Federation (GGF) accredited, which ensures our flush timber casement windows are installed to the latest building regulations.
- Our softwood and hardwood flush wooden windows is made from material from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests and other controlled sources. The FSC® is dedicated to the promotion of responsible forest management worldwide
- British Fenestration Rating Council (BFRC) accredited, the most trusted authority and rating system for energy performance in windows and doors. Our double-glazed wooden flush casement windows are A-rated for energy efficiency.
Wood is a popular material for modern and period homes alike, with a range of designs, finishes and glazing options to choose from. Because many window openings are different sizes, particularly in a period property, your windows are made to measure for your home and each one is priced individually. Choose from a range decorative glass options to blend your modern flush wooden windows with the character of home.Here is a general guide to our overall wooden flush casement window sizes:
- Min height 310mm
- Min width 310mm
- Max height overall frame 2500m
- Max width overall frame 2500m
Start your project today and enjoy it for longer. Spread the cost of your new timber flush casement windows with a low deposit of just £999 (12.9% APR) subject to affordability, status and lending criteria.
Buy Wooden Flush Casement Windows from as little as £999 deposit spread over 96 months:
Timber Windows & Doors Shawbrook Representative Example – 96 Months
|Amount of credit||£12,604|
|Interest Rate||12.2% per annum fixed|
Anglian Home Improvements is a trading name of Anglian Windows Limited and is a credit broker, not a lender. Anglian Home Improvements is a trading name of Anglian Windows Limited, Registered office: Liberator Road, Norwich, NR6 6EU. Registered in England No. 2540020. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for consumer credit and non-investment and insurance activities.
Getting a Price is Easy
Find the windows you like
Take a good look through our window styles and colours.
Get in touch
Fill out our online form. Enjoy up to £250 off your quote by doing so.
Book with our Design Team
The team book your remote or in-home visit with your local Anglian designer.
Our Wooden Flush Casements are Made in the UK
Our Happy Customers
Mr and Mrs Davis, Cornwall
Wooden Flush windows
”We chose Anglian to replace our old windows because of their reputation, lengthy guarantees, competitive finance options and good online reviews. Anglian were brilliant all the way through with everything and we’re very happy with out new windows, particularly the warmth in the house”.Get a Price
Need some help?
Book a remote quote with our team on Livechat now, online Monday–Sunday 9am–5pm.
Explore More Products
- Up to A++ energy rated
- Modern, premium look
- BBA Accredited
- A-rated energy efficiency
- 30-year anti-rot guarantee
- FSC®-Certified wood
- A or B energy rating
- Hardwood or softwood
- Over 200 RAL colour choices
- Square, bow and splay designs
- Casement, Flush and Sash styles
- 200+ colour choice
Your Questions Answered by Us
Our Accreditations and Licenses
The British Board of Agrement provides certification on the quality of our products.
Anglian’s PVC-U Casement and Tilt & Turn windows have enhanced security performance.
The British Fenestration Ratings Council is the UK’s national system for rating energy efficient windows.
The Fenestration Self-Assessment Scheme ensures window installers comply with buildings regulations in England & Wales.
Look for our FSC® certified wooden window and door products on our website.
Anglian is a leading member of the Glass and Glazing Federation (GGF).
PVC Industry initiative to improve manufacturing, minimise emissions and develop recycling practices
TrustMark is a government endorsed not-for-profit organisation that operates through more than 30 scheme operators.