uPVC Flush Casement Windows
For a stylish, secure and energy-efficient upgrade for your home, look no further than flush uPVC casement windows. Choose standard A+-rated double glazing or upgrade to A++ triple glazing for the best energy rated windows we offer. Made from strong, multi-chambered uPVC they’re a durable modern window designed to stand the test of time.
Tailor your uPVC flush casement windows to suit your home with plenty of customisable features to choose from. Match your windows to your traditional property with English Oak effect uPVC, or consider Anthracite Grey to give your modern house a touch of sophistication. Celebrate the unique character of your home with antique monkey tail handles or choose decorative glass like etched or coloured glass to blend your modern windows with your Victorian, Edwardian or 1930s home.
Double-glazed uPVC flush casement windows are BFRC-certified and rated A+ as standard for energy efficiency. For even better energy performance, they can be upgraded to A++ with triple glazing. This makes them some of the most energy-efficient windows you can get.
Upgrading from pre-2002 uPVC double-glazing to A+ rated windows from Anglian could save you £196.06 off your annual energy bills*. That’s more than £1900 over 10 years.
Flush uPVC windows have some of the best measurements for heat retention and excluding draughts. Losing less heat through your windows means you won't need to use your heating as much, which can lead to lower energy use and lower bills.* Source Glass and Glazing Federation. A typical detached house has 23.7m2 of windows. Based on replacing uPVC double glazed windows with a 12-14mm sealed unit and gas central heating with A+ rated thermally efficient windows.
Our uPVC flush windows are a solid choice to increase home security and have a range of features to help protect your home from unwanted visitors.
- Multi-point locking mechanisms secure the flush window to the frame at the top, bottom and sides. This makes it very difficult for an intruder to force the door open.
- Lockable handles come as standard, so the window can’t be opened from the outside.
- uPVC flush casement windows are Secured by Design accredited, a Police initiative to ‘design-out’ crime. All hinges are fixed to the frame with steel claws to protect that side of the window during an attempted break-in.
- Glass is fitted from the inside of the frame when we make the window. Internal glazing means it is harder to remove glass from the outside.
- The uPVC in our flush windows has a strong multi-chambered construction with welded joints for added strength.
- Where required by building regulations, laminated shatter-resistant safety glass is fitted to provide extra protection against break-ins.
Your flush uPVC casement windows have a guarantee which covers the frames, glass, hardware and labour. Under the terms of a guarantee the cost of a partial or complete repair of your windows is covered. They’re also insurance-backed, so if we stopped trading during the life of a guarantee, it would still be valid.
- 10-year guarantee on frames, parts and labour.
- 15-year guarantee on all our sealed glass units. It is also covered if the unit “blows out”, meaning the airtight seal “blows” allowing condensation to form between the panes of glass.
- 10-year guarantee on hardware, including locks, handles and hinges.
- Secured by Design approved: this Police accreditation means our flush uPVC casement windows help keep buildings more secure from crime.
- British Fenestration Rating Council (BFRC) accredited, the most trusted authority and rating system for energy performance in windows and doors. Our double-glazed uPVC flush casement windows are rated A+ and A++ with triple glazing.
- FENSA and Glass and Glazing Federation (GGF) accredited, which ensures our flush uPVC casement windows are installed to the latest building regulations.
Flush uPVC casement windows come in a large range of configurations to suit different size rooms. Because no home is the same, we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. So your windows are made to measure for your home and each one is priced individually.Here is a general guide to our uPVC flush casement window frame sizes:
Min height 385mm
Min width 385mm
Max height overall frame 3000mm
Max width overall frame 3000mm
Start your project today and enjoy it for longer. Spread the cost of your new flush casement windows with a low deposit of just £249 (12.9% APR) subject to affordability, status and lending criteria.
Buy uPVC Flush Casement Windows from as little as £106.98 per month spread over 96 months:
Window & Door Shawbrook Representative Example – 96 Months:
|Amount of credit||£6,538|
|Interest rate||12.2% per annum fixed|
Getting a Price is Easy
Find the windows you like
Take a good look through our window styles and colours.
Get in touch
Fill out our online form. Enjoy up to £250 off your quote by doing so.
Book with our Design Team
The team book your remote or in-home visit with your local Anglian designer.
Our uPVC Flush Casement Windows are Made in the UK
Our happy customers
Mr and Mrs Weyell, Cambridge
Dual coloured Anthracite Grey/ White uPVC flush window
“We bought a new house and our windows were in a poor state. We went with Anglian because their prices were good and they knew what they were talking about. The design team were very helpful, taking us through style and colour options, and we got to visit a showroom to help us make a decision. Excellent service and installation from Anglian and our new windows are really elegant.”Get a Price
Need some help?
Book a remote quote with our team on Livechat now, online Monday–Sunday 9am–5pm.
Explore More Products
- A-Rated for energy efficiency
- FSC®-Certified wood
- Over 200 RAL colours
- Slim, durable frames
- Designer choice
- Over 200 RAL colours
- Traditional-look glazing bars
- A+ triple glazing option
- Casement, Flush and Sash styles
- Square, bow and splay designs
- Double and triple glazing
- Casement, Flush and Sash styles
Your Questions Answered by Us
Our Accreditations and Licenses
The British Board of Agrement provides certification on the quality of our products.
The British Fenestration Ratings Council is the UK’s national system for rating energy efficient windows.
The Fenestration Self-Assessment Scheme ensures window installers comply with buildings regulations in England & Wales.
Anglian is a leading member of the Glass and Glazing Federation (GGF).
Certifies products made from start to finish in a British factory by British craftspeople.
PVC Industry initiative to improve manufacturing, minimise emissions and develop recycling practices
TrustMark is a government endorsed not-for-profit organisation that operates through more than 30 scheme operators.