Here are the terms and conditions that apply to our current offers on this website.
Anglian Home Improvements is a trading name of Anglian Windows Limited. Registered Office: Liberator Road Norwich NR6 6EU. Registered in England No. 2540020. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for consumer credit and non-investment insurance activities. Offers valid on all orders from the 5th September 2018 until the 6th November 2018. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Windows, Doors and Porches
*Discounts are only applicable to product – excludes building works. Minimum order values apply. % discount is achieved by opting in to our 'Help Us Help You' initiative. Door offer excludes Garage Doors.
∆Minimum order values apply. Scrappage value and discount relevant to order value.
**Discounts are only applicable to product – excludes building works. Minimum order values apply. % discount is achieved by opting in to our 'Help Us Help You' initiative and are dependent upon material type.
Garage Doors & Rooftrim
†Discount relevant to order value. % discount is achieved by opting in to our 'Help Us Help You' initiative.
Internet Discount Voucher
The following discounts are available on all orders when you make an enquiry online:
- Conservatories - up to £200
- Windows & doors - up to £150
- Rooftrim - up to £150
Terms and conditions:
- Discounts only applies at the time of quotation
- Voucher can be used in conjunction with other discounts
- Voucher must be attached to the official order form and correspond with the customer's details
- Not applicable if the appointment was made through any source other than Anglianhome.co.uk
- Only one voucher per product per household.
Extra discount available on specific time sensitive promotions as noted in advertisements and website on uPVC Windows, Doors, Conservatories and Rooftrim , discounts applied in the home
*Minimum order values apply. Discount only applicable to product – excludes building works.
Support for Sport
Opening date: 00:01, Monday 4th June 2018
Closing date: 23:59, Sunday 29th July 2018
Enter our promotion for a chance to receive one of 20 x £300 kit sponsorships for your community sports team. By entering this promotion (the “promotion”) you (the “entrant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the promotion on https://www.anglianhome.co.uk/ form part of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter of this promotion is Anglian Windows Limited t/a Anglian Home Improvements. The Promoter’s correspondence address is Anglian Windows Ltd, PO Box 65, Norwich, NR6 6BR
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK, excluding Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland. Entrants must be aged 18 years.
- Employees of The Promoter and their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the promotion are not eligible to enter the promotion.
- Entries can be made by people applying for themselves or on behalf of a community group, charity, school, business or any other organisation.
How to Enter and the Deadline for Entries
- Entries can be made by (1) clicking to submit an email or entry form on The Promoter’s website (2) emailing [email protected]
- All entrants must provide a contact name, address, telephone number and email address; specific information on the sporting team; and why, in your opinion, your entry should be considered to be one of the 20 winners to receive monetary sponsorship for new sports kits.
- Entry forms will be judged by the Promoter, and 20 teams (in the judge’s sole discretion) will be selected.
- Applicants should note that The Promoter will not return any applications.
- By submitting your entry, you hereby declare that all information submitted by you is true, accurate, current and complete. The Promoter reserves the right to check the validity of any entry.
- Entry into the competition will open at 00:01 (BST) on Monday 4th June 2018 and will close at 23:59 (GMT) on Sunday 29th July 2018. No bulk entries will be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify inappropriate, incomplete or illegible entries.
- 20 winning teams will each receive a cheque for £300 which will go towards funding a new kit for the entrant’s sports team.
- When entering, entrants agree that new sports kit purchased with the £300 funding from The Promotor will be embellished with The Promotor’s logo.
- The 20 winners will be notified by telephone or emailed week commencing 13th August 2018 using the contact details provided. The Promoter’s announcement of the winning entrants is final and no correspondence will be entered into. If the winners cannot be contacted the Promoter reserves the right to choose alternative winners.
- The prizes will be confirmed in writing to each winner. It is the responsibility of each winner to cooperate with The Promoter so prizes can be fulfilled. Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Prizes will be delivered and completed in a reasonable timescale and no later Monday 24th September 2018, unless there are unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter.
- The winners agree to take part in non-paid publicity (including photography, national and regional advertising campaigns, social media, national and regional media relations, marketing materials on and offline (if required) relating to the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to control, amend and/or terminate the promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control with no liability to entrants or third parties.
- By taking part in the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By submitting his/her entry, the entrant assigns to the Promoter with full title guarantee all intellectual property rights in the entry.
- The Promoter shall have the right to use the winner’s name, image, voice and likeness for any purpose in relation to the promotion in any territory, in any media and in perpetuity.
- The Promoter shall have the right to use the entrant’s name in relation to his/her entry for any purpose in relation to the promotion in any territory, in any media and in perpetuity.
- By submitting his/her entry, the entrant gives the respective rights and clearance for The Promotor to use photography assets of the prize being used by the winners.
- The winner forever waives any rights of privacy, intellectual property rights, and any other legal or moral rights that may preclude the Promoter’s use of the winner’s entry, or require the winner’s permission for the Promoter to use them for any purpose, and the winners agree to never sue or assert any claim against the Promoter’s use of those materials.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to disqualify entrants who it considers to have not complied with any of these terms and conditions; or any entrant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this promotion.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims and entries including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age and other relevant details of an entrant and before accepting a claim or entry as being valid.
Privacy and Data Protection
- Other than as set out in these terms and conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the entrant when entering the Promotion or claiming a prize will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.