Here are the terms and conditions that apply to our current offers on this website.
Anglian Home Improvements is a trading name of Anglian Windows Limited. Registered Office: Anglian Windows Limited, Liberator Road, Norwich, NR6 6EU. Registered in England No: 2540020.
Windows, Doors and Porches
*Minimum order values apply. Discount only applicable to product – excludes building works. Door offer (excludes Garage Doors), includes standard door furniture and standard glazing (excludes additional extras e.g. sculptured panels, decorative glass, cat flaps).
†Dependent upon material type. Discount only applicable to product – excludes building works.
Rooftrim and Cladding
♦Applies to our ‘Classic & Traditional’ PVC-U ranges only.
**Discount only applicable to product – excludes building works.
General Terms & Conditions for all offers
Offers valid on orders placed from 22nd April 2016 for a limited period. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Internet discount voucher
The following discounts are available on all orders received through our website:
- Conservatories - up to £200
- Windows & doors - up to £150
- Rooftrim - up to £150
Terms and conditions:
- Discounts only applies at the time of quotation
- Voucher can be used in conjunction with other discounts
- Voucher must be attached to the official order form and correspond with the customer's details
- Not applicable if the appointment was made through any source other than Anglianhome.co.uk
- Only one voucher per product per household.
Please speak to your Anglian representative for more information and details on how to qualify.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This competition is open to UK residents, except employees of Anglian Home Improvements, their immediate family or anyone directly connected with this competition.
- Entries can be made by people applying for themselves or on behalf of a community group, charity, school, business or any other organisation.
- Entries can be made by (1) clicking to submit an email or entry form at the Anglian Home Improvements website – www.anglianhome.co.uk/50for50 (2) emailing [email protected]
- All entrants must provide a contact name, address, telephone number and email address; specific information on what you would like to request from Anglian Home Improvements; why, in your opinion, your entry should be considered to be one of the 50 winners.
- Entry forms will be judged by the Promoter and the best 50 entries (in the judge’s sole discretion) will be selected.
- Applicants should note that Anglian Home Improvements will not return any applications.
- By submitting your entry, you hereby declare that all information submitted by you is true, accurate, current and complete. The Promoter reserves the right to check the validity of any entry.
- Entry into the competition will open at 12:00 (BST) on Thursday 15th September 2016 and will close at 23:59 (GMT) on Friday 11th November 2016. No bulk entries will be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify inappropriate, incomplete or illegible entries.
- The 50 winners will be notified by telephone or email by 23:59 (GMT) Friday 25th November using the contact details provided. The Promoter’s announcement of the winning entrants is final and no correspondence will be entered into. If the winners cannot be contacted the Promoter reserves the right to choose alternative winners.
- For a full list of names of the 50 winners and country of residence, please send a stamped addressed envelope to: Anglian Home Improvements, c/o McCann PR, Highlands Road, Shirley, Solihull, B90 4WE.
- The prizes will be confirmed in writing to each winner. It is the responsibility of each winner to cooperate with Anglian Home Improvements so prizes can be fulfilled. Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Prizes will be delivered and completed in a reasonable time scale and no later than 31st May 2017 unless there are unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter.
- The winners agree to take part in non paid publicity (including photography, national and regional advertising campaigns and social media, national and regional media relations if required) relating to the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to control, amend and/or terminate this competition in the event of any unforseen circumstances outside its reasonable control with no liability to entrants or third parties.
- By taking part in this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Anglian Home Improvements, Liberator Road, Norwich, NR6 6EU. Reference to “Anglian Home Improvements” in the Terms and Conditions includes any and all companies within the Anglian Group of Companies