Here are the terms and conditions that apply to our current offers on this website.
Anglian Home Improvements is a trading name of Anglian Windows Limited. Registered Office: Anglian Windows Limited, Liberator Road, Norwich, NR6 6EU. Registered in England No: 2540020. Offers are valid on all orders placed from the 20th September 2017 until the 31st October 2017. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Discounts are only applicable to product costs only – excludes building work costs.
Windows, Doors and Porches
∆Minimum order values apply. Scrappage value and discount relevant to order value. *Minimum order values apply, % discount is achieved by opting into our Help Us Help You Initiative. Door offer excludes Garage Doors.
**Dependent upon material type. Minimum order values apply, % discount is achieved by opting into our Help Us Help You Initiative.
Rooftrim and Cladding
†Applies to our ‘Classic & Traditional’ PVC-U ranges only. Minimum order values apply, % discount is achieved by opting into our Help Us Help You Initiative.
† Minimum order values apply, % discount is achieved by opting into our Help Us Help You Initiative.
Internet discount voucher
The following discounts are available on all orders received through our website:
- Conservatories - up to £200
- Windows & doors - up to £150
- Rooftrim - up to £150
Terms and conditions:
- Discounts only applies at the time of quotation
- Voucher can be used in conjunction with other discounts
- Voucher must be attached to the official order form and correspond with the customer's details
- Not applicable if the appointment was made through any source other than Anglianhome.co.uk
- Only one voucher per product per household.
Extra discount available on specific time sensitive promotions as noted in advertisements and website on uPVC Windows, Doors, Conservatories and Rooftrim , discounts applied in the home
*Minimum order values apply. Discount only applicable to product – excludes building works. Door offer (excludes Garage Doors), includes standard door furniture and standard glazing (excludes additional extras e.g. sculptured panels, decorative glass, cat flaps).
General Terms & Conditions for all offers
Offers valid on orders placed from 22nd April 2016 for a limited period. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Please speak to your Anglian representative for more information and details on how to qualify.
#STYLED BY ME Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering the promotion (the “Promotion”) you (the “participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion on www.anglianhome.co.uk and Anglian Home Improvements’ social media channels form part of these terms and conditions.
The Promoter of this Promotion is Anglian Home Improvements, Liberator Rd, Norwich, NR6 6EU and the Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
1. The Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain and Northern Ireland [aged 18] or over only.
2. Employees or agents of the Promoter or any of their group companies, or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
HOW TO ENTER & THE DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
3. Entries will be accepted from 00:01 Monday 24th April 2017.
4. The closing date for entries is 23:59 on Sunday 18th June 2017. Entries received after the Competition period will not be eligible for entry.
5. Entry can be made in the following ways:-
Entries made in this way must include:-
- The entrants name
- The entrant’s town or city
6. Alternatively, entries can be made via social media:-
- Sharing their photograph from their personal Twitter account;
- Sharing their photograph from their personal Instagram account or
- Posting their photograph Anglian’s Facebook wall.
Entries made in this way must include within the social media post:-
- The hashtag #styledbyme
- The entrants town or city.
Entrants must also be following the relevant Anglian social channel, so they can be direct messaged by the Promoter if they are successful.
7. This Promotion is only available to consumers (e.g. not to any business or reseller). Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
8. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of entries.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to use the submitted photographs of the entrants’ homes on its website, social media channels and for other marketing purposes including PR.
10. The Promotion consists of one £500 cheque for four runners up. One runner-up will be selected from each of the Promoter’s four business divisions: South, North, Midlands & South West, London North and East Anglia. A national winner will receive a cheque for £1000 for one national winner.
11. The runners-up and winner will be selected by a judging panel made up of a representative from Anglian Home Improvements and a guest judge. All of the winning participants will be contacted by Monday 10th July 2017 by email or telephone provided by the participant at the time of entry. The winners will have 14 days from the date the notification was sent to claim their prize.
12. In the event that a winner is unreachable, ineligible, or fails to claim the prize in the time required the winner shall forfeit their prize and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to any other participant of the Promotion.
13. The prize is not transferable to another individual. Any transfer of the prize by the winner will result in immediate disqualification. The prize must be returned to the Promoter and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another participant.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
15. The winner’s cheques will be sent by first-class recorded delivery.
16. The Provider give no guarantee in relation to this Promotion, and cannot be held liable for any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from a winner’s (and where applicable, guest’s) use of the prize.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and towns of residence of all winners.
18. By accepting the prize, the winner:
- Agrees to take part in media interviews including but not limited to magazine, television and radio interviews;
- Agrees to be photographed by the Promoter for the purposes of promoting the Promotion and the Promoter’s products;
- Agrees to participate in the Promoter’s other marketing and promotional activities;
- Agrees for their images of their home to be used on Anglian Home Improvements website and social channels and their name, photograph and town of residence to also be included.
19. All winners take part in the prize at their own risk and to the fullest extent possible in law the Promoter accepts no liability with regard to such prizes whatsoever. The Promoter will have no liability in relation to the conduct of the winner or their guest, nor in connection with any circumstances outside its control with respect to the prize once delivered to the winner. All winners are subject to the policies and Terms and Conditions of any and all third parties involved in the fulfilment of this prize. Any terms and conditions applicable to the prizes have been provided to the fullest extent possible.
20. The Promoter reserves the rights to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the Promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its control.
21. By entering the Promotion, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions.
22. The Promoter reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to disqualify participants who it considers to have not complied with any of these terms and conditions; or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion.
23. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims and entries including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age and other relevant details of an entrant or claimant and before accepting a claim or entry as being valid.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
25. Other than as set out in these terms and conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the participant when entering the Promotion or claiming a prize will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
26. This competition will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. By participating the participants agree that any and all disputes regarding this competition will be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.