Here are the terms and conditions that apply to our current offers on this website.
Anglian Home Improvements is a trading name of Anglian Windows Limited. Registered Office: Liberator Road Norwich NR6 6EU. Registered in England No. 2540020. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for consumer credit and non-investment insurance activities. Offers valid on all orders from the 4th June 2019 until the 4th February 2020. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Windows, Doors and Porches
*Discounts are only applicable to product – excludes building works. Minimum order values apply. % discount is achieved by opting in to our 'Help Us Help You' initiative. Door offer excludes Garage Doors.
∆Minimum order values apply.
**Discounts are only applicable to product – excludes building works. Minimum order values apply. % discount is achieved by opting in to our 'Help Us Help You' initiative and are dependent upon material type.
Garage Doors & Rooftrim
†Discount relevant to order value. % discount is achieved by opting in to our 'Help Us Help You' initiative.
Internet Discount Voucher
The following discounts are available on all orders when you make an enquiry online:
- Conservatories - up to £200
- Windows & doors - up to £150
- Rooftrim - up to £150
Terms and conditions:
- Discounts only applies at the time of quotation
- Voucher can be used in conjunction with other discounts
- Voucher must be attached to the official order form and correspond with the customer's details
- Not applicable if the appointment was made through any source other than Anglianhome.co.uk
- Only one voucher per product per household.
Extra discount available on specific time sensitive promotions as noted in advertisements and website on uPVC Windows, Doors, Conservatories and Rooftrim , discounts applied in the home
*Minimum order values apply. Discount only applicable to product – excludes building works.
Summer Giveaway terms and conditions
The Free Prize Draw is open to anyone (excluding Anglian Home Improvements employees or partners) who places a sales contract with Anglian Home Improvements between Wednesday 14th August and Tuesday 27th August 2019. Only one entry per household is permitted and all orders must be placed no later than 5pm on Tuesday 27th August 2019. The winner must be willing to have his/her name published and to be interviewed and photographed as required by Anglian Windows Limited. The prize is as described however, Anglian Windows Limited reserve the right to change make/model depending on availability at the time the winner is drawn. There is no cash alternative. The prize must be accepted as offered. The prize draw will take place on Friday 30th August 2019 and the winner will be notified at the address they have provided on their sales contract. The decision of the judges is final. Anglian Home Improvements is a trading name of Anglian Windows Limited. Registered office: Liberator Road, Norwich NR6 6EU.
Registered in England No. 2540020
Front Door Firsts competition terms and conditions
Opening date: Monday 12th August 2019
Closing date: Monday 30th September 2019
Enter our free 'Front Door Firsts' competition for a chance to receive a cash prize of £500. By entering this competition (the "Competition") you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Competition on https://www.anglianhome.co.uk/ form part of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter of this Competition is Anglian Windows Limited t/a Anglian Home Improvements. The Promoter's correspondence address is Anglian Windows Ltd, PO Box 65, Norwich, NR6 6BR
- This Competition is open to residents of the UK, excluding Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- Employees of Anglian Home Improvements and their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the Competition are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- In order to enter the Competition you must have internet access and a valid Instagram and/or Facebook account.
How to Enter & the Deadline for Entries
- Entries to the Competition will be accepted from 00.01 BST on Monday 12th August 2019.
- The closing date for entries is 23.59 GMT on Monday 30th September 2019. Entries received after this time will not be eligible for consideration in the Competition.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this Competition.
- To enter the Competition you must post a "front door firsts" image ("Image") to your personal Instagram or Facebook account which includes:
- the hashtag #FrontDoorFirsts; AND
- @Anglianhome or @AnglianHomeImprovements; AND
- the name of the town or city the Image was taken in.
- A post on Instagram or Facebook with complies with all of the requirements of paragraph 8 is an "Entry" for the purpose of these terms and conditions.
- Entries must not include or in any way contain:
- obscene or indecent material, including but not limited to nudity, pornography or profanity;
- defamatory content, including but not limited to words, images or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group;
- threats to any person, place, business, group or world peace;
- personal information; or
- anything else that the Promoter, in its opinion, believes has or may, bring the Promoter or any of its staff or associates into disrepute.
- Entries must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all necessary permissions are obtained from any person featured in an Image. In submitting your Entry you warrant and represent that all such permissions have been obtained.
- All elements appearing in your Entry must be entirely original and created by you. Entries must not contain or reference any third party copyrighted works or trademarks and must not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- You may submit multiple Entries to the Competition using materially different images. Entries featuring materially similar images will be deemed invalid and will not be entered into the Competition.
- This Competition is only available to individual consumers (e.g. not to any business or reseller). Entries made via trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of 'script', 'brute force' or any other automated means, that person's entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Entries.
- There are four cash prizes of £500 each. There are no alternative prizes.
- Four winners will be selected by a panel of independent judges from McCann PR and Social. One winner will be selected from each of the Promoter's four geographic divisions (being (i) London North and East Anglia, (ii) South, (iii) North, and (iv) Midlands and South West) as the best "front doors first" image based on quality, individuality and imagination.
- Anglian has the final decision as to which geographic division a particular Entry is deemed to be relevant to.
- The winners will be notified within 15 working days of the Competition's closing date ("Announcement Date") via Anglian Home Improvements' Instagram and/or Facebook page. Each winner will be requested to provide their contact details, including; first name, surname, postal address, email address and contact telephone number to progress with prize fulfilment. The prizes will be sent out within 28 working days of receiving the appropriate details.
- If the Promoter has had no reply from a winner within 48 hours of the notification, the winner shall be deemed to have forfeited their prize and the Promoter reserves the right to ask the independent judges to review the valid entries and award the prize to another entrant.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will publish the surname and county of winners on Anglian Home Improvements' Instagram and/or Facebook page and/or website on the Announcement Date. Entrants have the right to object to their surname being published.
- If you object to your surname or county being published or made available, please contact the Promoter via the correspondence address at clause 1 within a reasonable amount of time before the Announcement Date. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Competition winners will be provided with a request for consent allowing the Promoter to use and publish their name and specified personal data in order to publicise the outcome of the Competition and the owners of the winning entries. This is optional and not a condition of prize fulfilment.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- By submitting an Entry to the Competition, you assign to the Promoter with full title guarantee all intellectual property rights in the Entry (including rights in the Image). You forever waive any rights of intellectual property rights, and any other legal or moral rights that may preclude the Promoter’s use of your Entry and/or Image, or require your permission for the Promoter to use all or some of your Entry for any purpose, and you agree to never sue or assert any claim against the Promoter’s use of those materials. For the avoidance of doubt, this clause shall not affect any of your data protection or privacy rights under law.
- As conditions of entry, you warrant and represent that:
- you own all rights to each of your Entries; and
- each of your Entries (i) is original, (ii) does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party, or violate applicable laws, regulations, or network standards, (iii) has not been entered in or won previous competitions, promotions or awards and (iv) has not been published previously in any medium.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to disqualify entrants who it considers to have not complied with any of these terms and conditions; or any entrant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Competition.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims and entries including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age and other relevant details of an entrant and before accepting a claim or entry as being valid.
Privacy and Data Protection
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entrants take part in the Competition at their own risk and to the fullest extent possible in law the Promoter accepts no liability with regard to entries and the prizes whatsoever. The Promoter will have no liability in relation to the conduct of the winners or any entrant, nor in connection with any circumstances outside its control with respect to the entries and the prizes. Nothing in these terms and conditions will limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud.
- Events may occur that render the Competition itself or the awarding of a prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the Competition and you agree that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this Competition whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter's control.
- The winners are responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses in connection with receipt of their prize.
- By entering the Competition, you will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in disqualification from the Competition and forfeiture of any prize.
- This Competition will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. By participating you agree that any and all disputes regarding this Competition will be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.