- Foam-filled aluminium sections for excellent insulation and sound-proofing
- Full roof-space access whether open or closed
- Remote control and light as standard
- Anti-lift geometry locking straps and an anti-tamper alarm system
- Automatically stops if an obstacle is detected during operation.
Our roller garage doors are individually made and built to last – but with very low maintenance. They’re also convenient to use, with a built-in motor that’s operated via remote control or a wall-mounted wireless device. When closed, the motor prevents the door from being lifted forcibly.
One of our designers will guide you through your options, measure up and arrange installation – we’ll even take your old doors away. Transforming your garage couldn’t be easier!
- 5 year guarantee
- Established in 1966
- Made in Britain
Explore Features and Options
Why Choose Anglian?
We understand that choosing a replacement external door is a big commitment, which is why the Benefits of an Anglian Door include expert advice to ensure that you pick the right one for your home. From ordering to installation, we'll make your experience enjoyable - and will even make payment painless.
A combination of traditional skills and state-of-the-art technology means you can be confident about the quality of our replacement doors:
- BBA certified products
- 'Made in Britain' quality marque
- Yale kitemarked 3 star cylinder locks
- Energy efficient
We're proud of every replacement door we make here at Anglian, which is why we guarantee each one with confidence:
- 10-year guarantee on all exterior door frames
- 5-year guarantee on all garage doors
- 15-year guarantee on our Ultra gas-filled sealed units
- Checked by Quality Assurance at every stage of production
6 steps to your new garage door
Home Inspiration From Anglian
Are you a keen home decorator or gardener who's in need of a little inspiration? Then our 'Good to be Home' blog is exactly what you're looking for. It's packed with tips and ideas that will have you reaching for your paint brush or garden spade!