What to expect when you buy from Anglian
When spending money on home improvements, you’ll want to know your investment is a safe one. And when that investment plays a part in your home’s security – such as a front door or patio door – it’s even more important that it’s protected.
That’s why at Anglian we offer guarantees on our products. Not only do they help if something goes wrong with your new door, but they’ll also gives you peace of mind that if there’s a problem, we can help.
What our guarantees cover
Our doors are made in Britain by talented craftspeople, so they’re certainly built to last. However, in the rare circumstance that something goes wrong, we’ll be there to help.
What sets our door guarantees apart is that they’re also covered by insurance. That means, in the unlikely event that we ceased trading, your door guarantee will still be valid.
Our door guarantees include:
- A 10-year guarantee that covers parts and labour (this is five years for garage doors).
- A 15-year guarantee on gas-filled sealed units.
- 10-year security on all Yale 3-star cylinder locks on our entrance doors.
- Our insurance-backed guarantee on doors will cover the cost should they need repairing, replacing, rebuilding or rectifying, should your home be broken into through the fault of the cylinder.
The insurance policy is administered and underwritten by Home Improvement Protection. Home Improvement Protection are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and are members of the Financial Compensation Services Scheme (FSCS). You can call 01359 254067 if you’d like more information.
Additionally, we’re proud to be a member of the following organisations, as they help us deliver top-quality products to our customers:
- Fenestrations Self-Assessment Scheme (FENSA), who make sure we comply with building regulations
- Glass & Glazing Federation (GGF)
- British Board of Agrément (BBA)
- Government-endorsed TrustMark Scheme
If you’re thinking about changing the external doors in your home, take a look at the options we have available, or for more information, visit our guide homepage.