There's a leak near the finial point
The finial point is the decorative point on top of some conservatories. If you have a leak near the finial point then it could be a sign that it is not sealed properly or attached adequately to the ridge body. It may need careful dismantling and re-fixing so is best left to a qualified installer.
If you still have any additional questions or would like more information, speak to a member of our team today.
- Why is my conservatory mouldy, damp or have condensation?
- Why does my conservatory roof leak?
- Why is my conservatory cold?
- Why is my conservatory full of flies?
- Why does my conservatory smell?
- Slipped conservatory panels
- There's a leak near the finial point
- There's algae on my conservatory roof
- The double glazing in my conservatory has misted up / the sealed unit has blown
- How to clean a conservatory roof
- How to keep my conservatory warm in the winter
- How to keep my conservatory cool in the summer
- Extending a conservatory
- How can I replace my conservatory roof?
- Can I convert my conservatory into an orangery or extension?