Peace of mind
10 year guarantees
up to £3k Scrappage
9 out of 10 would recommend*
9 OUT OF 10
My window is hard to open/close
This may be a few things, from stiff or broken hinges, to the hinges dropping or a structural issue. The first thing to check is whether the window is catching on the frame: if it is, give us a call as we will need to send one of our engineers to fix the problem.
If the window isn’t catching on the frame, it may be the hinges, in which case visit our ‘How to fix stiff or loose hinges’ page for the remedy.
If the above hasn’t clarified the issue for you, please call us as the team here at Anglian are more than happy to help find a resolution, be it help over the phone or sending out an engineer.
- I have draughty windows – what should I do?
- Do my windows need resealing?
- There’s a gap between my window pane and the frame – what do I do?
- My window hinge is broken, how do I fix it?
- How to fix a stiff or loose window hinge
- How to clean uPVC windows
- My window is hard to open/close
- Is mould forming on your windows?