Why is my conservatory full of flies?
If you have flies or other insects in your conservatory then check around to see if there’s a source, such as food left lying around or a nest of some sort has been built. Keeping doors and windows closed may help reduce the chance of insects getting in, whilst there are many different insect repellent devices and sprays that may help.
If the problem is particularly bad then it might be worth contacting a pest control company to investigate the problem.
If you still have any additional questions or would like more information, speak to a member of our team today.
- Why is my conservatory mouldy, damp or have condensation?
- Why does my conservatory roof leak?
- Why is my conservatory cold?
- Why is my conservatory full of flies?
- Why does my conservatory smell?
- Slipped conservatory panels
- There's a leak near the finial point
- There's algae on my conservatory roof
- The double glazing in my conservatory has misted up / the sealed unit has blown
- How to keep my conservatory warm in the winter
- How to keep my conservatory cool in the summer
- Extending a conservatory
- How can I replace my conservatory roof?
- Can I convert my conservatory into an orangery or extension?