Peace of mind
10 year guarantees
Find out more
9 out of 10 would recommend*
9 OUT OF 10
Slipped conservatory panels
If you’ve noticed that the panels in your conservatory’s roof have slipped then you’ll need to get these fixed as soon as possible. Slipped panels don’t pose any physical danger but they are one of the main causes of leaks and draughts.
Our expert fitters can fix this easily by sliding the panels back into place and replacing any missing or broken conservatory end caps. For peace of mind, they can also check to see if the slipped panel is part of a larger problem with your conservatory.
The finial point is the decorative point on top of some conservatories. If you have a leak near the finial point then it could be a sign that it is not sealed properly or attached adequately to the ridge body. It may need careful dismantling and re-fixing so is best left to a qualified installer.
- Why is my conservatory mouldy, damp or have condensation?
- Why does my conservatory roof leak?
- Why is my conservatory cold?
- Why is my conservatory full of flies?
- Why does my conservatory smell?
- Slipped conservatory panels
- There's a leak near the finial point
- There's algae on my conservatory roof
- The double glazing in my conservatory has misted up / the sealed unit has blown
- How to clean a conservatory roof
- How to keep my conservatory warm in the winter
- How to keep my conservatory cool in the summer
- Extending a conservatory
- How can I replace my conservatory roof?
- Can I convert my conservatory into an orangery or extension?