Extending a conservatory
Many people inherit a conservatory when they buy a new house and find that it doesn’t quite suit their personal requirements. Similarly, as families grow they may find their current conservatory is too small and need something bigger. It is possible to extend a conservatory although this will depend on a number of factors and will require a new quote and assessment from one of our surveyors. We will need to look at the size of your current conservatory and its foundations, by how much you’d like to extend, the space available, whether it’s possible to match the new uPVC with the old, and of course we’ll take your budget into account as well to make sure you get the best deal possible.
- Why is my conservatory mouldy, damp or have condensation?
- Why does my conservatory roof leak?
- Why is my conservatory cold?
- Why is my conservatory full of flies?
- Why does my conservatory smell?
- Slipped conservatory panels
- There's a leak near the finial point
- There's algae on my conservatory roof
- The double glazing in my conservatory has misted up / the sealed unit has blown
- How to clean a conservatory roof
- How to keep my conservatory warm in the winter
- How to keep my conservatory cool in the summer
- Extending a conservatory
- How can I replace my conservatory roof?
- Can I convert my conservatory into an orangery or extension?