Triple Glazing now launched
With nearly 50 years in the industry, Anglian are continually raising the standard in innovation and market leadership. Following thorough research and technical development we have created our very own triple glazed window. Anglian take quality products seriously and as the only vertically integrated company in the UK we control the quality process all the way from design to manufacture in our very own UK factories to installation.
We have produced a window that incorporates the brilliant performance features of our A Rated double glazed window and added an additional pane of low emissivity (Low E) glass. This has an invisible metal coating which enables you to harvest the precious free energy from the sun, warming your home, also reflecting all of the heat you have generated back into your room.
Not only does this new design keep in more precious heat, it offers a superb acoustic performance helping to reduce outside noise. The extra layer also makes the window tougher to break, bringing a better security and safety factor to your home. In short it's the window that's warmer, quieter and safer.
What's different about Triple Glazing?
This cross section demonstrates how the features of our fantastic triple glazed window have been implemented including the extra layer.
Key features include:
- Sealed units filled with two chambers of inert argon gas.
- Two coatings of low-emissivity (Low E) glass, which has no discernible tint and allows the sun’s free energy to pass through.
- Warm edge technology spacer bars separate the panes of glass - warm edge spacers are made from an insulating plastic composite material that acts as a barrier to heat loss. They keep the edge of the sealed unit warm and as a result less heat is lost through the window.
- Internally glazed for added security with a contemporary flat bead to the inside of our triple windows.
- Constructed from the same high quality uPVC profile as our double glazed windows so depending on your needs, you can select different performing windows from the Anglian casement range to suit your needs.
- Read about the energy ratings of our triple glazed windows here.
Why choose triple glazing?
Warmer - The extra layer in Anglian Triple Glazing will bring more warmth to your home. It retains natural heat generated by the sun, as well as any heat you create yourself from the inside.
Quieter - The extra layer in Anglian Triple Glazing is perfect for those who love the quiet life. It does a brilliant job of reducing unwanted external noise.
Safer - The extra layer in Anglian Triple Glazing is excellent for helping you to feel that bit safer in your own home. The window is harder to break and brings extra security.
If you are still weighing up the options why not get in touch with us and ask for a no obligation quotation. Our experts can discuss your needs and the positioning of your home to help find the best solution tailored for you.