Terms & Conditions for Styled by me competition
Enter our ‘Styled by Me’ promotion for a chance to receive a cash prize of £500 or £1,000. By entering this promotion (the “promotion”) you (the “entrant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the promotion on https://www.anglianhome.co.uk/ form part of these terms and conditions.
1. The Promoter of this promotion is Anglian Windows Limited t/a Anglian Home Improvements. The Promoter’s correspondence address is Anglian Windows Ltd, PO Box 65, Norwich, NR6 6BR.
2.This promotion is open to residents of the UK, excluding Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland. Entrants must be aged 18 years.
3. Employees of Anglian Home Improvements and their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the promotion are not eligible to enter the promotion.
4. In order to enter entrants must have internet access and a valid Instagram account.
HOW TO ENTER & THE DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
5. Entries will be accepted from 00.01 GMT Wednesday 29th May 2019.
6. The closing date for entries is 23.59 GMT on Sunday 21st July 2019. Entries received after this time will not be eligible for entry.
7. No Anglian purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
8. Entry can be made via their personal Instagram account. Entries made in this way must include within the social media post:-
a. The hashtag #AnglianStyledByMe
c. The entrant’s town or city.
Entrants must also be following the Anglian Instagram account @Anglianhome, so they can be direct messaged by the Promoter if they are successful.
9. Entries must not include or in any way contain:
a) obscene or indecent material, including but not limited to nudity, pornography or profanity;
b) defamatory content, including but not limited to words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group;
c) threats to any person, place, business, group or world peace.
10. Entries must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards.
11. All elements appearing in an entrants post must be entirely original, created by the entrant. Entries must not contain or reference any third party copyrighted works or trademarks and must not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
12. Entrants can enter the promotion multiple times. Duplicate entries will be removed and/or deemed invalid from the promotion.
13. This Promotion is only available to consumers (e.g. not to any business or reseller). Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
14. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of entries.
15. The prize is a cash prize of £500 each for four regional winners, and £1,000 for the national winner.
16. Five winners will be selected after a judging selection by Sophie Robinson. One winner will be selected from each of four regions (London North and East Anglia, South, North, and Midlands and South West). The fifth and final winner will be selected as the overall winner (not region dependent).
17. The winners will be notified within 15 working days of the closing date of the promotion.
via Anglian Home Improvement’s Instagram page. The winner will be requested to provide their contact details, including; first name, surname, postal address, email address and contact number to progress with prize fulfilment. The prizes will be sent out within 14 working days of receiving the appropriate details.
18. If the Promoter has had no reply from the winner within 48 hours of the notification, the winner shall forfeit their prize and the Promoter reserves the right to review the valid entries and award the prize to another entrant.
19. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will publish the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable, their winning entries on Anglian Home Improvement’s Instagram page and website on the Announcement Date. Entrants have the right to object to their surname being published. This is not required if winner provides further consents at clause 21.
20. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter via the correspondence address at clause 1. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
21. Competition winners will be provided with a request for consent allowing the Promoter to use and publish their name and specified personal data in order to publicise the outcome of the competition and the owner of the winning entry. This is optional and not a condition of your prize fulfilment.
22. The Promoter will seek further consent from the competition winner to publish their name and specified personal data in compliance with the valid consent under the GDPR.
23. The prize is non-transferable.
24. By entering the promotion the winner agrees to participate in promotion publicity, which could include interviews and photographs of the winner.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and towns of residence of the winner.
26. By submitting his/her entry, the entrant assigns to the Promoter with full title guarantee all intellectual property rights in the entry.
27. The winner forever waives any rights of intellectual property rights, and any other legal or moral rights that may preclude the Promoter’s use of the winner’s Entry (Instagram post, as defined in point 8), or require the winner’s permission for the Promoter to use them for any purpose, and the winner agrees to never sue or assert any claim against the Promoter’s use of those materials. For the avoidance of doubt, this clause shall not affect any of the entrants data protection or privacy rights under law.
28. As conditions of entry, each participant warrants and represents that:
a) he/she owns all rights to the Entry he/she is entering; and
b) his/her Entry (i) is original, (ii) does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party, or violate applicable laws, regulations, or network standards, (iii) has not been entered in or won previous competitions, promotions or awards and (iv) has not been published previously in any medium.
29. The Promoter reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to disqualify entrants who it considers to have not complied with any of these terms and conditions; or any entrant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this promotion.
30. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims and entries including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age and other relevant details of an entrant and before accepting a claim or entry as being valid.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
32. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
33. All entrants take part in the promotion at their own risk and to the fullest extent possible in law the Promoter accepts no liability with regard to entries and the prize(s) whatsoever. The Promoter will have no liability in relation to the conduct of the winner or any entrant, nor in connection with any circumstances outside its control with respect to the entries and the prize(s).
34. Events may occur that render the promotion itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
35. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
36. By entering the promotion, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in disqualification from the promotion and forfeiture of the prize.
37. This promotion will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. By participating the entrants agree that any and all disputes regarding this promotion will be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.