Upgrade your rooftrim for £55 a month
Representative 7.9%APR variable
Here is a Representative example of one of our Rooftrim loans:
Anglian Home Improvements is a trading name of Anglian Windows Limited and is a credit broker, not a credit lender.
Anglian has teamed up with three lenders providing loans for a maximum period of 8 years. We work with Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC, Shawbrook Bank Limited and Barclays Partner Finance, with the lender being dependent on your location. Credit is available to UK residents aged 18/21 and over (dependant on lender) and is subject to application, status and lending criteria. Anglian may receive an introduction fee when you open an account.
The Anglian Gold Account
Whilst the maximum loan period is 8 years many customers like the flexibility of being able to clear their loan early. Whilst you commit to making a minimum monthly repayment you can make extra payments as and when you please. This will then reduce the number of repayments and the amount of interest you would otherwise pay. As with most funding, there would be an early settlement charge if you settle the account in full, which would be no more than two months' interest on the outstanding balance. The choice is yours to settle at any time – you should contact your lender directly to obtain a settlement figure.
- The Anglian Gold Account is a reducing balance loan.
- Interest is charged on the outstanding balance only.
- Increasing your payments reduces the interest you would otherwise pay.
What are the features?
- Easy to budget with a minimum repayment each month by direct debit.
- A flexible term - by paying additional payments to your minimum monthly repayment you can control the life of the loan by paying it off quicker.
- Flexible repayment - pay the minimum amount payable each month, plus you can make additional payments as and when you choose.
- A low deposit, with no further payments until after installation.
- Convenience - it’s completed efficiently in your home.
Important things to consider
Please be aware that interest is charged from the date the account is opened and future rates may vary. Full terms and conditions can be found on your finance agreement. It is important to read all of your documentation and understand the details and costs associated with taking out the finance agreement.
Anglian Home Improvements is a trading name of Anglian Windows Limited. Registered office: Liberator Road, Norwich, NR6 6EU. Registered in England No. 2540020.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for consumer credit and non-investment insurance activities.