Anglian Home Improvements is proud to announce that we are the headline sponsor of the Ideal Home Show 2013! To celebrate we are giving all of our lovely readers the chance to win tickets to go to this illustrious show for free! The show runs from 15th March until 1st April.
How to enter
We will announce the winners of the competition the week before the show here on the blog, so keep an eye out for your name on Friday 8th March!
About the show
The Ideal Home Show is now in its 105th year and will see home, furniture and interior designers as well as chefs, DIY experts and gardeners gather to share their expert knowledge with you. Celebrity experts such as Alan Titchmarsh, George Clarke, Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen, Greg Wallace, Melinda Messenger, Suzi Perry and Martin Lewis will all be at the show giving advice too.
The Ideal Home Show is an event full of history. Its displays of houses and gardens wowed visitors during the 1920s; by the 1930s gadgets were coming to the forefront of people’s minds and the show became a platform for inventors, showcasing successful creations such as the vacuum cleaner, toaster and the electric kettle. The first green kitchen was displayed at the Ideal Home Show in 1989, which shows just how long eco-friendly living has been on the agenda. Ever moving with the times, these days the show is renowned for having the best in homeware, kitchenware, furniture, gardens and gadgets, which attracts hundreds of thousands of visitors each year.
Anglian at the Ideal Home Show
Anglian has attended on numerous occasions over the years, showing off a wide range of products and creating some impressive displays. A few years ago we did an old vs new home, which showed direct comparisons between how we live now and how we lived 30 years ago. It was great to see the technological advances and how they have changed our lives. The image below was from the 2007 Ideal Home Show where we decided to put a beautiful Lotus on our vertical driveway!
It is safe to say the show will be another amazing year, but will you be there? Good luck with the competition!
Ideal Home Show Win Tickets Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Opening Date: Monday 4th March 11:00am
Closing Date: Friday 8th March 12:30pm
Step 1: Follow @AnglianHome on Twitter
Step 2 Re-Tweet this tweet to win!
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, excluding Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
2. Competition excludes employees of Anglian Windows Limited and their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the competition.
3. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrants agree to abide by these rules. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The winners will be announced on the Anglian blog and social media channels on Friday 8th March.
5. The winners will be notified within 24 hours of the closing date of the competition, and they will be notified via the social network by which they entered the competition or via email.
6. If the Promoter has had no reply from a winner within 48 hours of the notification, the Promoter reserves the right to review and award the prizes to runners up.
7. No Anglian purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
8. There is no cash alternative.
9. The prizes are non-transferable.
10. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
Anglian Home Improvements
PO BOX 65