We are very excited for the launch of the new Hobbit film, so much so we created a list of the ‘properties’ in Middle Earth – it has a complete list of previous owners, as well as the unique features of each home.
Win Odeon Tickets to see The Hobbit
Now we are giving you the chance to see the final installment in this incredible film series, The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies – for free! To enter this prize draw, simply ‘Like’ us on Facebook and tag 3 of your friends you’d like to take to see the film in the comments section of this post and you could win a precious £50 Odeon voucher – one voucher to rule them all (yeah, we went there!).
The last film in The Hobbit trilogy is guaranteed to be a show stopper, with fire breathing dragons, epic battles and of course our mystical characters; Bilbo, Gandalf, Gollum, Thorin and the rest of the Orc slaughtering crew.
So, if you are as desperate as we are to find out what will happen to the sleepy fishing town – will Smaug burn it to the ground or can Bilbo lead his friends to victory and help the Dwarves reclaim their former kingdom? – then get entering our competition. Those vouchers could treat you and your friends to an epic night beyond all proportions!
(Header image source)
Full Terms and Conditions
WIN £50 ODEON VOUCHERS TO SEE THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES
PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Opening Date: Tuesday 25th November
Closing Date: Tuesday 7th December
To enter, ‘Like’ Good to be Home on Facebook and post here, tagging 3 friends you want to see The Hobbit with.
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, excluding Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland. Entrants must be aged 18 years. Competition excludes employees of Anglian Windows Limited and their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the prize draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrants agree to abide by these rules. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. The winner will be randomly selected by 8th December 2014.
4. The Winner will be notified within 2 days of the closing date of the prize draw.
5. The winner will be notified via Facebook.
6. If the Promoter has had no reply from the winner within 48 hours of the notification, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and award the prize to another entrant.
7. The prize is £50 worth of Odeon vouchers.
8. No Anglian purchase is necessary to enter this prize draw
9. There is no cash alternative
10. The prize is non-transferable.
11. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in competition publicity, which could include interview and photographs of the winners.
12. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
Anglian Home Improvements
PO BOX 65