Timber Sash Windows
Our wooden sash windows retain the aesthetic charms of their forebears. Very great care has been taken to replicate the exact style
and character of this most distinctive and attractive window style. With Timberland’s experience and technology, we have also created functionally
excellent windows that are designed never to stick or rattle. There is even the option of tilt and slide windows that can be tilted inwards, making cleaning
quick and simple.
Every Timberland sash window is supplied stained or painted and fully factory double glazed. To keep the draughts out, high performance weatherseals are fitted around the perimeter of each sash.
You can choose either the traditional ‘lead and cord’ opening system or the more modern spiral balance system.
Our attention to detail starts with the raw material, the timber, to ensure every wooden window is manufactured and designed to last a lifetime.
- Cabinet grade ‘Sideboard’ knot-free timber
- Laminated for enhanced stability
- Precision machined ensuring tight joints
- Pressure preservation to ensure long life
- Electro-statically painted to ensure a thorough and even coating
- Classically styled with modern features to replicate the timeless beauty of wooden windows with the benefits of modern technology.