This week is Climate Week, and in support of the brilliant work they do raising awareness on climate change we are running an online event.
Anglian Home Improvements are interested in hearing your opinions on climate change and we are going to create an Opiniongraphic sharing these opinions. This will be a creative image which we will release online following climate week to raise awareness and spread the word about climate change and how important it is. So if you have an opinion on climate change we would really like to hear from you!
To get involved, either answer one, some or all of the following questions and email or comment us your name and a bit about yourself so we can credit you, then if you like you can also share your opinion on Facebook and Twitter with the hashtag #climateopinion
The more the merrier as the more conversations we have the better the awareness about climate week and climate change will be, and the more interesting the graphic will be after we’ve had these discussions!
• What would you consider to be ground breaking in climate change?
• Has Britain impressed with approach to climate change in the last few years?
• Whose responsibility is climate change?
• How easy is it to recycle in your area?
• Would you purchase based on whether a company is ‘green’ or not?
• Do you think children know more or less about climate change than they did 5 years ago?
• Do people care enough about climate change?
• Can we really make a difference?
• What’s the funniest (and most effective) way you’ve seen climate change tackled?
We’ll also be sharing interesting, important and inspirational images on climate change, what people are doing about it and what the planet really thinks on our new Pinterest Page: we’ll share the link to this on our Twitter towards the end of climate week.
Get involved and be featured on our graphic: the more the merrier as the more conversations we have the better the awareness about climate week and climate change will be, and the more interesting the graphic will be after we’ve had these discussions!
Thanks in advance for taking part and we’re looking forward to hearing your #climateopinion