As a Norwich City Football Club official partner, we have a fantastic competition for all of you Canaries fans to get involved with! The football season is in full swing and it’s already coming up to the January Transfer Window, which got us thinking – we should hold an Anglian Transfer Window!
The question we’re asking fans is, ‘are you Norwich’s new super-star signing?’ Get yourself down to the Carrow Park Fanzone on any Norwich City FC home game in January to take part in the Anglian Transfer Window.
At the Fanzone, an area behind the Jarrold stand, you can have your picture with Alex Neil (okay – a realistic cardboard version of him), and be entered into a competition to win a £100 Norwich City Football Club vouchers. Three of these vouchers are up for grabs with the winners being selected at random on February 1st 2016.
How to Enter
To enter have your picture taken with the Alex Neil cut-out at the Fanzone and fill in an entry form. It doesn’t matter how old or young you are, whether you’re male or female or even whether you can kick a football – we want you all to get involved in the Anglian Transfer Window!
A photographer will be at the Fanzone for each home match and each picture taken will be available on our website here the Monday after each match.
If you don’t have your picture taken by the photographer, don’t worry you can still enter the competition via Facebook or Twitter. Just tweet Anglian (@anglianhome) your photo or upload your picture to Anglian’s Facebook wall, using the #AnglianTransferWindow hashtag and we will upload them onto the page and enter you into the competition! What could be easier?
Terms & Conditions:
• You may submit only one photo of you and Alex Neil at the Fanzone either taken by our photographer or at the ground or via Facebook or Twitter with the hashtag.
• Under 16s must have permission from their parent/guardian to enter and have a signed entry form to confirm the photo can be published online.
• The competition closes on 31st January 2016.
• Employees of Norwich City and Anglian Home Improvements and associated companies and their relatives are not eligible to enter.
• The winners must be willing to have his/her name and photo published on the Anglian Home Improvements website and social media channels.
• No cash alternative will be offered.
• The prize is one £100 Canary store voucher per winner.
• The winners will be notified after the closing date via telephone, email or social media.
• The decision of the judges is final.